Monday, February 18, 2019

Microsoft office Publisher Is Useful in Making a Card - Office Setup

Have you thoroughly browsed your Microsoft Office Software? Aside from the most used programs like MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, I found the Microsoft office Publisher very useful, fun and entertaining. With the use of this program, making different kinds of a card is easy as one, two and three.
There are lots of templates available if you would want to create your own business card. It is essential especially for an individual on the go and often meets people outside because of their jobs. Postcard and greeting card templates are also available in Microsoft Publisher. This great discovery is just in time because Holiday season is just around the corner. As early as today, I have been trying out some layouts and designs for the cards that I will make and give to my loved ones during Holidays.
With that, the only problem that I see to actually put this card into actual is the type of canvass I will use. I want a sturdy type of paper that can hold up for a long time. That’s why I paid a visit to one of the gift shops I passed through this afternoon. I asked the sales clerk for suggestions on where can I print my postcard and greeting card that I made using MS Publisher. She had given me several types of paper but she specifically offered me those firm and sturdy square-shaped card.
As per the salesperson, the card type of paper is their best seller when it comes to card making. With its durability, no matter how hard the manner of printing will be, the ink will not pass through the other side. Same goes if you will paste embellishments on the card. She was very helpful and accommodating that’s why I left their shop with a handful of card materials.
Going back to my craft, since Microsoft Office Publisher has also options on how you want your card to be folded, I chose the two-fold type of card. However, because the card I bought from the shop is firm, I found difficulty in folding it. But guess what I did. I took out a sharp cutter and a ruler, drew a line on the part that needs to be folded. And then I lightly run the cutter over the lines, just enough to mark it and that’s it, card folded with ease. I just, later on, discovered that what I did is what they call scoring.
Making a card by yourself is one gift you can give to your loved ones. It doesn’t matter how beautiful it will come out but the effort is given in doing it.
Robert Morris a Microsoft Office expert has been working in the technology industry from the last 5 year. As a technical expert, he has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very amazing post. Thanks for sharing with us. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. The tips that you mentioned are very useful.
    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete